December 5, 2011

I got a RELAXER!

So...i finally got my hair relaxed...this was my LONGEST STRETCH EVER! 7 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS (30 WEEKS)...and i must say...BLEH! I will just stick to my 4 month stretches...yes my hair grew a lot, but i also experienced a major set back about 3 weeks ago.  After removing a sew in weave i had in for 10 weeks...i must of not combed everything out well enough because after i had washed and conditioned my hair, my entire head was a TANGLED, MATTED MESS! It took my mom 4 hours to get through it all..at the end i was left with a sore scalp and a lot of hair...LOSS!! *tear*  any who..so yea..i feel i was at APL (armpit length).. (which was my goal!) but now after the matted nest to the relaxer and trim..I'm just pass shoulder length...SIGH! all that work, gone down the drain...such is life..its only hair, BUT it still sucks.

As the new year approaches, I will keep better track of my hair growth progress...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment