December 6, 2011

WEEKLY SONG PICKS!!

Hey there!!
soo...I feel like I haven't been paying much attention to my blog..so ima TRY and do more posts and features...one of my loves is MUSIC..yet i don't mention it as much as i used to when I first started it!..so from now on, ima have a post called "SONG OF THE WEEK" merely being a song that I'm really liking at the moment, or a song that may be old but still a banger! lol


Miguel and Wale on set of video

Presently I'm really really REALLY like A LOT OF SONGS lol..but ill keep it simple and just post one at a time..

*drumroll*
soooo

This weeks song is...by Nigerian-American Rapper: WALE

His album "Ambition" came out back in November and when i went through the album this song "LOTUS FLOWER BOMB" became an instant fav!! Its featuring RnB singer Miguel (aka Mr.sure thing)

Enjoy!



PS. not really feeling the vid THAT much, hence why i just posted the song without visuals.

 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment