May 14, 2011

3 POLISHES, 1 GLOSS...mini HAUL!

So, I recently discovered the O.P.I SHATTER NAIL POLISH and had to buy it! and i must say it pretty cool!
I also got the O.P.I Top Coat, because 1. i don't have one 2. figured i should just invest in one, and i was surprised at how much of a difference it made. it truly added shine to the nail colour. 

while visiting Sephora i got this nail polish, Hi-Def..its a nice BRIGHT orange, which i think it great for the upcoming summer!
And I also purchased the Sephora Collection Lip Stain in the colour FOREVER FUCHSIA! Its a satin finish cream lip stain.  I was a bit iffy when getting it, since it was kinda bright, but just went for it and happy i did! its soooooo nice! and its long lasting!!  I wore it out but topped it with MAC's Ample Pink Lip glass. and it was a perfect blend.  But even alone the lip stain works.  I think I'ma invest in another one...I'm thinking of the bright red..probably the ALWAYS RED one! =)

1. OPI Top Coat Nail Polish

2.Shatter by OPI Nail Lacquer

3. Sephora by OPI- HI DEF 

4. Sephora Collection Lip Stain- Forever Fuchsia



...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment